If you’re looking for a virtual assistant from the United States — a Robin to your Batman — you’ve come to the right spot. We’ve got your business sidekick right here.
Before we get to that though, let’s assess your situation.
Is a virtual assistant right for your business?
- I have a growing business that is about to reach or has already reached the six-figure mark.
- I’m unable to keep up with everything myself.
- I understand the value of time — mine and everyone else’s. It’s something you can’t rent, borrow, multiply, or renew.
- I need approximately ten hours or more of VA support a month.
- I am serious about my business, one hundred percent committed and focused.
- I am an action-taker. I seek out opportunities to grow.
- I am a delegator. Delegating takes an initial time investment and it’s well worth it.
- I am a communicator. I begin with the end in mind and offer feedback so I can get what I need.
- I am willing to apply new concepts and engage in different ways of doing things.
- I realize that there is no magic bullet, results don’t happen overnight and will commit to more than a few hours of service.
- I am not a micromanager.
- I want a virtual assistant to bring their talents to the table and help make this the best year yet for my business.
If you agree with those statements, congratulations! It looks like a virtual assistant will be a good fit and you’ve landed in the right spot.
The first step in hiring a virtual assistant is to call me. I want to get to know you and your business better, your needs, and other important things —- goals, work and communication styles (we’re nerdy like that) —- so I can match you with the right VA who will love your business as much as you do, to help you succeed and make things happen.
More about me, your virtual assistant
As your virtual assistant, I am your right hand and go-to resource. I am on top of the latest tools in the online world and always looking to improve efficiency.
- I am excited to have a weekly meeting to rock out what needs to get done.
- I am happy to be the guardian of your most important asset — time.
- I want to bring my talents and ideas to the table and have fun helping you expand your business.
- As a self-manager, I will take on tasks and see them through to the end. I know this is really important because you work your tush off and your business is your baby.
- I like to be a step ahead and bring new ideas to the table and if something doesn’t seem right, I’ll speak up.
- I am dedicated to your success and will do whatever it takes to get there. We are a team.
- I am resourceful. If I hit a wall, I will go around it, above it or get the job done. I understand the reason something cannot happen not a million reasons it can’t!
- I answer and acknowledge all emails in a timely manner. I am the follow-up queen.
- I have a helpful, can-do attitude.
- I think fast on my feet, can sometimes be anal. Basically, loose ends make me cringe. I love systems, making them better, and creating new ones.
- I am organized. Love to work from home. Have a reliable internet connection.
- I am excited to share ideas. Brainstorming and collaboration jazzes me up.
- I can see when something isn’t working, find solutions, and solve problems that come up.
- I can put together clear suggestions and ideas to improve procedures.
- I can take charge of scheduling meetings and tasks and make sure things are getting done on time. I see the big picture and the tiny details and make sure everything is on track.
- In general, I understand overall processes, copy and marketing.
- Your clients and the reputation of your business are my top priorities. I will love them like you do and I’m committed to taking the best care of them. I can set up new client contracts, scheduling, and billing (through PayPal). Client care is my sweet spot.
- I love to learn and grow and don’t take myself too seriously.
- I ask when I don’t know something.
- I also thrive in “figuring it out.”
- I take the time to see what you want to do and what I can do. This is key to helping you grow your business. I always have my eyes and ears open for new opportunities and will brainstorm with you on ways to make that happen—–like improving current products or services, assist in online marketing, launch support, etc.
- I know WordPress and like updating testimonials, plug-ins and links on pages. I know how to maximize posts for SEO.
- I edit blog posts and email blasts to ensure what you write make sense, stays on point, in tone, free of errors. You are putting your best foot forward here and I’m making sure that comes through in your written content.
- I know Mailchimp, Constant Contact and other email marketing platforms and will advise and direct email campaigns appropriately to make sure we are using them to their full potential.
- I’m happy to do your social media management. Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram are my best friends. I know how to use them, how to analyze the success of what we put out, and LOVE doing it. I can also put together and follow a social media plan to ensure our efforts are getting the best return – including creating simple content and scheduling.
- I’m here to encourage, empower, support your passion.
You’re not Hemingway and need a VA who writes copy?
- I love the written word. Copywriting/editing and proofreading is my thing. I can make the messiest brain dump make sense. I edit your writing for consistency and clarity. I’m also happy to write new copy when needed.
Are you a ninja who needs a bossy VA to keep you on task and on deadline?
- I’m happy to be responsible for keeping you, dear client, on schedule. I know what work you do and when, so I am totally comfortable making sure we stick to schedule. Sometimes that means telling you to stop and start.
- If needed, I am cool with being the boss of you, dear client, and will keep you on your toes (with kindness, of course), instead of it being the other way around.
If you’re ready to bring on a virtual assistant, let’s get in touch.