I attend a lot of networking events and really enjoy meeting new people and chatting it up. This one is for all the solopreneurs and entrepreneurs I’ve met along the way that wince and oftentimes grimace at the idea of starting a blog to connect with their audience, improve their search results and rankings. You know who you are.
- You enjoy yourself more. So does everyone around you.
- The toughest decision to make is what type of beer you’re in the mood for —- bottle, draft, domestic, import, or craft.
- Beer makes others more attractive. Blogging will not make your neighbor hot.
- The thought of having a beer does not induce swearing. A blog post? Yep.
- Beer is something to look forward to and can be done daily without the worry of running out of ideas.
- The process is simple. Sip and smile. All of that deep thinking is overrated anyway.
- Who knew? Beer is a good source of heart healthy B vitamins like B6, B12 and folate.
- Two beers a day can reduce stress. Cranking out two blog posts a day increases stress. (Public service announcement: stress kills!)
Thanks for reading. See you next time.
P.S: If you really want to blog but don’t have the time or find writing a frustrating, soul-crushing experience, please don’t let that stop you from sharing your insights, telling your story. Ring me up. We’ll help get your message out there quickly and painlessly.