As a small business owner or entrepreneur, do you ever feel as if you’re missing out on social media marketing opportunities? Are you stressy because there are a zillion things to do and there’s simply not enough time? Having some difficulty unsnarling the social media ball of confusion?
That’s the beauty of delegation and partnering with a social media virtual assistant. And outsourcing your social media tasks to a virtual assistant is an excellent solution, freeing yourself up so you have the time to focus on what you do best.
What is a social media virtual assistant or “VA”?
A virtual assistant is the latest and most cost-effective alternative to help you complete those time-consuming, but important tasks. Your VA is someone who is like a freelancer or an independent contractor, working remotely, usually from a home-based office.
Here are some of the tasks a social media virtual assistant can do for you:
1. Create and setup social network profiles
2. Set up a social media management tool
3. Create a marketing plan for social media
4. Provide social media training
5. Monitor and manage your social media accounts
6. Create a customized Facebook Welcome page
7. Add videos to your Facebook business page
8. Add articles to your Facebook page
9. Add appropriate applications on your LinkedIn profile, promoting your business or skills
10. Create a PowerPoint presentation and include on LinkedIn profile for increased exposure
11. Find relevant groups to join on LinkedIn and Facebook
12. Customize Twitter background
13. Find great people to follow on Twitter
14. Target Twitter audience
15. Research trends on Twitter
16. Register business on local business directories, a hot new trend
17. Keyword research
18. Online reputation management
19. Watch for business alerts
20. Keep an eye on complaint boards and consumer reviews
21. Competitor analysis
22. Submit web site to business directories
23. Research topics for your blog, articles or newsletters
24. Submit your written articles to article banks
25. Submit articles to sharing sites
And that’s just a few.
Of course it’s possible to do these tasks yourself to improve your online presence. It may be a bit nutty, but certainly doable. Instead of driving yourself crazy, save your sanity by outsourcing those tasks to a social media virtual assistant. A social media VA keeps up with the latest techniques and interactive tools so you don’t have to.