Has social media got you down? Are you working late to update your social media sites for your business? Are Facebook and Twitter slapping you upside the head, making you woozy and thinking about getting boozy?
Perhaps it’s time to think about working with a social media specialist — or as I like to call them, a VA — if
- You have no social media plan
- Your social media profiles haven’t been updated in months and look abandoned
- You post sporadically
- Your darling niece or nephew, who know nothing about business, branding or building awareness, is managing your social media
- You struggle to come up with content, what to say, post, promote
- There’s no one monitoring your brand online
- You don’t know the best times to post on your Facebook business page
- You don’t know your best Twitter posting time
- Your social media profiles are not optimized with keywords.
- You don’t have a Company Page on LinkedIn
- Your profile does not appear in the search results
- You don’t know how to track keywords, your customers, your vendors, and competitors in Twitter
- Your blog posts, videos, press releases, announcements and pictures are not being shared
- You’re not sure which applications in LinkedIn to use to demonstrate your expertise
- Or how to use LinkedIn as a lead generation tool
- You’re unable to manage your Twitter followers and eliminate the spammers
Last month LinkedIn reported stolen passwords. How soon did you hear about that? A social media VA stays up on the latest tools, trends and technologies so you don’t have to.